[opensuse-buildservice] urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:06:47 +0100
Committing
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=XML&package=tei_5 with
osc this error occurs:

urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

I tried again and arbitrary sequence of osc commands (up and ci), the
repository now looks fine to me. I verified it with a new checkout.

Strangely, the build service still tries to build the previous version
(0.6, obviously using an old SPEC) and fails, because the source
packages do not match any longer. But if I view the SPEC, it is version
1.0.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation