Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS development status
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:56:57 +0100

I forgot to add this:

software.opensuse.org/search:

We had a short discussion how we can easily improve the interface of the
search results to give the user more feedback to judge which repo/project he
should use.

We have later on a larger improvement planned in our roadmap, but we can add
simply direct links to the build service projects for now.

AI: abauer