Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kismet and aircrack-ng
  • From: Andreas Schneider <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:44:29 +0100
Eric M. Gearhart wrote:
OK I will delete my aircrack-ng subproject. I don't see Kismet in the
blacklist, so I'll leave that up. Sorry I wasn't aware that there was even a
blacklist, and in America I believe the law states it is illegal to actually
use a device to break into someone's system, not just possess the device. Now
that I think about it I know I have read that Germany has passed laws that
are way more strict though.

Since spring we have a new law here in Germany which adds (in the definition
of the law) ping to the blacklist too ;)

Sorry guys... I had good intentions here.

-- andreas

--
http://www.cynapses.org/ - cybernetic synapses