Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How does one add F7 updates to their build deps
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:38:58 +0100
On Saturday 24 November 2007 09:15:14 wrote Ben Martin:
How does one add F7 updates to their build dependence's for a fedora 7

From looking at this

And from looking at the list here

It would appear that fedora updates are not tracked for 6,7 or 8 in the
build system.

If this is correct is there any chance of adding these for
all who require updated packages to build against?

Not automatic atm. We may can find a solution together with the Fedora people.

But may I ask, why do you need these updates at all ?

Usually, all software what is compiled against the GA versions should work
with later updates. Is this not true in some cases on Fedora ?