Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Stripping debug info into a separate rpm?
  • From: Ben Martin <monkeyiq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:14:11 +1000
OK, it would seem to be an advanced project flag but I'm having trouble
changing it to verify my guess...

osc meta -e prj monkeyiq:home
<debuginfo>
<disable />
</debuginfo>
abstractly, s/disable/enable/g
ZZ
Sending meta data...
cannot save meta data - an unexpected error occured
Try again? (yY = Yes - nN = No):

The web interface under advanced gives me this when I click on the debug
icon;
ERROR unknown element: debug

an strace on osc seems to show normal proxy activity. I'll retry
later :(