[opensuse-buildservice] Fedor_8
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:42:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I added Fedora_8 to my project and try to disable it for some builds using the webinterface.

I always get "ERROR Your flag configuration seems to be too complex to be saved through this interface. Please use OSC." Seems the webinterface is not able to do so (the configuration is not complex as it tells in the error message).

BTW: Please change the webinterface - Now it first enables and second disables the repository.

The cycle should be:
Globally disabled: enable -- disable -- default
Globally enabled: disable -- enable -- default

i.e. always do the most-wanted first.

Ciao