[opensuse-buildservice] OBS development status
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:26:16 +0100

adrian:

* Toplevel project cleanup and reorganisation.

freitag:

* OBS article for Linux Magazine submitted.

froh:

* package build from svn does work now. All package files are part of
svn now.
To be done:
- init scripts lack proper boot order.
- package splits and renames.

jcborn:

* scanner (of download redirector) bugfixing

abauer:

* frontend does transmit usernames to the backend now for the source history.
* runtime exceptions of build.opensuse.org gets mailed to abauer now, which
leads to some bug fix work.

mls:

* New sign daemon is running, packages are signed twice now.
No complains or bugreports yet :)
Open to implement: sent private key belonging to project to sign host

rlihm:

* work on openSUSE shop, BUT the t-shirt what coolo wears was designed by
himself !
* design mockups presentation.

build.o.o web design improvements
Discussion about Roberts basic new design mockups. Robert wants to create
personas and usecases. Discussion on ml will take place to discuss these to
find out if this covers the tasks which are important for the web interfaces.

We also want to define what kind of standarised widgets we need to have in the
interface.