Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sharing patches betwen Deb/RPM builds?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:44:34 +0100
On Saturday 17 November 2007 06:27:21 wrote John Pye:
Hi all

I have a patch that I am attempting to apply to both RPM and Deb package
builds for a unit-testing suite called CUnit.

Following the details at
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds, I used 'quilt' to
create a 'series' file (there's only one patch file, actually) but it
doesn't seem to work, and I get a build error once I upload my
'debian.series' file.

Can anyone confirm that this 'series' thing works, and point to a
project where I can see it in action?

I dunno quilt, but our kernel sources gets managed by it. So you might want to
look into the kernel-source package.

bye
adrian