Re: [opensuse-buildservice] mount errors
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:05:40 +0100
On Monday 19 November 2007 02:09:18 wrote Marcos Pinto:
I dont understand why my package isn't being built, then. That's the
only error I see and the build status shows as Failed. Also, trying
to go directly to my repository, I get a 404
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/markybob00/openSUSE_10.3

None of your packages have ever build successfully yet, so there can't be a
download repo.

Looking at the logfile of 10.3, you try to package files in /usr/ prefix,
which don't exist and you install lots of files into /usr/local/ prefix,
where no files should ever get packaged.

bye
adrian