[opensuse-buildservice] Pidgin 2.2.2
  • From: "Eric M. Gearhart" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:40:44 +0000 (UTC)
Someone was interested in Pidgin 2.2.2... well it looks like I've gotten it to
build, for SLED 10 anyway. I still have to add a BuildRequires for the spec
file so that SSL support will be compiled in (for MSN), but I'm running it
right now and it connects to everything other than MSN it looks like. I have
added "BuildRequired: gutls-devel" to the spec file; we'll see if that gets MSN
SSL support going (according to http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FAQssl it
should...)

I will add an openSUSE 10.3 repo and see if I can get that rpm to build as
well.

The repo I have right now is here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ericgearhart:/Pidgin/SLE_10/

--