Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of openSUSE Build Service
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:29:48 +0100
On Friday 16 November 2007, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

The package names always confuse me. Would it make sense to rename the
source package to "opensuse-buildservice" and let it create
subpackages "obs-webui", "obs-frontend", "obs-backend" and "obs-runner"?

I mean "obs-worker", not "obs-runner" ;-)

That would better reflect what the different packages are about and also
make it possible to install the web UI without having to install the
frontend.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>