Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of openSUSE Build Service
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:28:15 +0100
On Friday 16 November 2007, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:

I've now checked in the package to the build server for broader
testing, and it built successfully. I've disabled publishing, so the
packages can only be fetched right from the API at this time.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3ATools&package=ob
s-server

Feedback welcome :)

The package names always confuse me. Would it make sense to rename the source
package to "opensuse-buildservice" and let it create
subpackages "obs-webui", "obs-frontend", "obs-backend" and "obs-runner"? That
would better reflect what the different packages are about and also make it
possible to install the web UI without having to install the frontend.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>