Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'build status' list -- sort order
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:11:19 +0100
On Thursday 15 November 2007 09:16:27 wrote John Pye:
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 00:12:25 wrote John Pye:
I noticed that rather than appearing along with the other Fedoras,
Fedora 8 appeared at the end of my list, after Ubuntu. Any chance that
the 'build status' list and 'monitor status' lists could use the same
sort order as the 'package flags' and 'build repositories' lists?

IIRC, you can change the order in your project xml file and all interface
will follow.

But I only use the Web UI...

No chance for you in that case ;)

The Web UI should be easy to use, but that results in the fact that not all
functionality is reachable ...

bye
adrian