Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'build status' list -- sort order
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:16:27 +1100
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 00:12:25 wrote John Pye:

I noticed that rather than appearing along with the other Fedoras,
Fedora 8 appeared at the end of my list, after Ubuntu. Any chance that
the 'build status' list and 'monitor status' lists could use the same
sort order as the 'package flags' and 'build repositories' lists?

IIRC, you can change the order in your project xml file and all interface
will
follow.

But I only use the Web UI...

Cheers