[opensuse-buildservice] OSC changing the metadata format on update
  • From: Jan Blunck <jblunck@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:36:17 +0100
It seems that osc is changing the metadata format during update WITHOUT A
WARNING. Since yesterday I get following errors:

Update: Kernel:Vanilla/kernel-source

the osc metadata of your working copy "."
has the wrong version (0.98), should be 0.97
please do a fresh checkout

I'm sharing the repositories of my buildservice sync scripts with my
workstation via NFS. It is totally insane that if I run an osc update on my
workstation I have to update the CVS server the buildservice sync script is
running on.

Annoyed,
Jan