Re: [opensuse-buildservice] download counters
  • From: Rauch Christian <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:01:55 +0100
Am Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:54:20 +0100
schrieb Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>:

Rauch Christian wrote:
Am Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:26:35 +0100
schrieb Andrea Florio <andreafl@xxxxxxxxx>:

is it possible to know how many downloads have a repository, or a
single package? thanks

If you can convince all mirror admins to give you their log files
and you analyze them, then it would be possible. :)

So I don't think, this will happen.

Many (most?) of the request are handled by the download.o.o redirector
however, so it should be possible to get some figures.

I formyself do not use download.o.o., I rsync from another server, what
I need. So you will never see these downloads and on how many machines
I installed which packages. I think, that a huge amount of admins
maintaining a few machines do the same.

Michal

regards,
Chris