Re: [opensuse-buildservice] BuildRequires --- whats available?
  • From: Martin Ginkel <mginkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:36:55 +0100
Michal Marek wrote:
Martin Ginkel wrote:
b) I have a stack of independent packages, forming a
dependency graph: One of them needs the xxx-devel package
of the other.

Unpredictably build fails sometimes because of
"nothing provides xxx-devel"
How can I make build to search in my home-project for the other
package?

This should only happen before xxx is built, because at that time the
buildservice doesn't know that xxx will produce xxx-devel. Is it your case?

Well I uploaded all the things yesterday, but the root of the dependency-tree was already build before the others.

The third problem I just discovered:

error: Failed build dependencies:
krb5-devel is needed by kredentials-0.9.2-1.1.i586
kdesdk3 is needed by kredentials-0.9.2-1.1.i586
kdelibs3-devel is needed by kredentials-0.9.2-1.1.i586

Those packages are all available in the suse core.
I have built this spec on 10.1-10.3 without problems here at home.

Martin