Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'build status' list -- sort order
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:33:07 +0100
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 00:12:25 wrote John Pye:
Hi all

Thanks for advising on the ichain problem. All working again now. I've
just added Fedora 8 to my list of build targets.

I noticed that rather than appearing along with the other Fedoras,
Fedora 8 appeared at the end of my list, after Ubuntu. Any chance that
the 'build status' list and 'monitor status' lists could use the same
sort order as the 'package flags' and 'build repositories' lists?

IIRC, you can change the order in your project xml file and all interface will
follow.

For example:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Ajdpipe&package=ascen

Just a small thing :-)