[opensuse-buildservice] 'build status' list -- sort order
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:12:25 +1100
Hi all

Thanks for advising on the ichain problem. All working again now. I've
just added Fedora 8 to my list of build targets.

I noticed that rather than appearing along with the other Fedoras,
Fedora 8 appeared at the end of my list, after Ubuntu. Any chance that
the 'build status' list and 'monitor status' lists could use the same
sort order as the 'package flags' and 'build repositories' lists?

For example:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Ajdpipe&package=ascend

Just a small thing :-)

Cheers