Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with login to Web UI
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:40:57 +0100
On 2007-11-12 16:05:42 +1100, John Pye wrote:
I noticed that there are still some minor problems with the Web UI login
for the build service.

On a fresh Windows install, I went to 'http://build.opensuse.org'. It
took a long time, then ultimately I was redirected to
https://build.opensuse.org with the Novell banner and the text "504
Gateway Time-Out".

that should give you the smart hint that the server behind ichain is
down. aka we had another crash of the box on sunday evening. and you
couldnt work on it anyway

we already discussed to improve the error messages.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you