Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New design
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:35:34 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Michal Marek wrote:

Dirk Stoecker wrote:
Yes, but plase not by changing the scrollbar, but by reducing the space,
so I no longer need to scroll.

Or both? I'm all for shrinking the table, but it'll always be trivial to
create a project where the table overflows. But when this becomes a
corner case, what about preferring usability over nice look in a corner
case?

Again I think CSS allows to have the outer scroller linked to the other one, or am I wrong here? This would leave the design intact and also improves usability.

Ciao