Re: [opensuse-buildservice] packages that depend on curl-devel
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:11:20 +0100
On Thursday 08 November 2007 15:00:41 wrote Michal Marek:
Hi,

is there a way to query the buildservice for packages than need a given
package for building? Specifically, I'm interested in packages that use
curl-devel (AKA libcurl-devel).

If that's not possible, and anyone happens to know such packages and
that are not part of openSUSE:Factory, please let me know.

Usually, you should be able to use the name from openSUSE:Factory and the
service should map it, when you build against old distros.

Tell us, when such a mapping is missing ...