Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ubuntu 7.10 in build service?
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:15:01 +1100
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 05 November 2007 02:06:34 wrote John Pye:

Hi Adrian

Any update on this?

An Ubuntu:7.10 project does exist now. However the configuration might not be
final yet, but you can test build against it already.

I see it now, thanks for that. FWIW I note that one can't easily access
it using the 'Add Repository' page on the Web UI, one must click
'Advanced' then search down for 'Ubuntu' (and note the ambiguity about
xUbuntu and Ubuntu that results). Is this because you still want some
testing before you make it fully visible?

Cheers
JP

bye
adrian