Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local Build Service
  • From: aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:06:08 -0300
Works perfectly Martin! =D

Many thanks!

2007/11/4, Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I think I know the reason for this. If you are using the latest
openSUSE:Tools/obs-server,
adrian accidentially commited the two new scripts:
- obsdispatcher
- obspublisher
to be == obsscheduler.
With the new backend, the dispatcher and publisher were separated from
the scheduler.

So what you need to do is:

rcobsrepserver start
rcobssrcserver start
rclighttpd start
rcobsscheduler start
rcobsdispatcher start
rcobspublisher start

I have attached to this e-mail the correct scripts obsdispatcher &
obspublisher

Hope it helps.
Works perfectly Martin! :D

Martin