Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problems uploading sources
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:38:44 +0100
On Friday 02 November 2007 21:34:11 wrote Andrea Florio:
I'm trying to upload source code ma any time i receive NOVELL ERROR

500 Internal Server Error

The origin web server encountered an unexpected condition which
prevented it from fulfilling the request. Please try your request again.

is it happening only to me? i try with firefox, konqueror, opera an IE
from windows (not mine! :)

Anything special with your tar ball ? Very big or any special chars in the tar
ball name ?