[opensuse-buildservice] Bye all
  • From: Aniruddha <mailing_list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:31:40 +0100
I would like to say goodbye. During an discussion on the Packman mailing
list about the security policy of the Packman repo (see
http://schiffbauer.net/pipermail/packman/2007-November/thread.html ) I
realized openSUSE isn't what I looking for. To be honest this has also
something to do with the rude manner in which my questions were
answered.

I really liked openSUSE 10.3 and the roadmap that lays ahead. I wish you
all good luck and thanks for helping me with all my questions. For now
I'll restore my Gentoo image and I will concentrate on building a Gentoo
distribution.

Unfortunately this also means I can't continue my support for the Dutch
mailing list. I hope you understand and sorry for the inconvenience.

@Freek
I am really sorry but this means I won't be able to help out with the
Dutch wiki.

--
Regards,

Aniruddha

Please adhere to the OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette