[opensuse-buildservice] Re: How secure is openSUSE build service?
  • From: Guenter Dannoritzer <kratfkryksqq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:53:12 +0100
Aniruddha wrote:
[...]
For the last time I will address your off topic remark. As you might
know the first phase in problem solving is to identify the problem. That
is what we are "doing" right now. And I offered to help materialize
these solutions.

Aniruddha, I apologize, and I mean that sincere.

I got offended by your claim that packager for other distributions take
more security considerations than is done for the openSUSE packages.
That should not let me defer you from your effort to improve security
around the build service.

I am looking forward seeing this effort develop.

Cheers,

Guenter