Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reorganize repositories ? (was: New openSUSE Buildservice Roadmap)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:50:51 +0100
On Tuesday 23 October 2007 13:49:08 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 06:53:41PM +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
One task that is notably missing is the reorganization of the
repositories. Right now it's seriously starting to become a mess, I'm
afraid :\

Marcus (Rueckert) mentioned on IRC that is was planned for after the
10.3 release rush phase.

Is it considered too little of a task to be listed on the Roadmap ? ;)
(if so, I'd strongly disagree ;))

IMO it should be a task on the roadmap: cleanup of what exists, and
creation of a policy how to keep the extent of the (unavaidable) mess
reasonable in the future.

IMHO not ...

We have now all functionalities to protect against random project creation. It
is now an ongoing effort to keep it organized, remove obsolete projects and
create new ones at a proper point (or to ask people to cooperate in one
project).

There should be a bugzilla component for tracking this, I need to find out why
it did not appeared ...

bye
adrian