Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is there a way to add all openSUSE Build Service at once?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:03:11 +0100
Aniruddha wrote:
On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 14:33 +0100, Bernhard Walle wrote:
* Aniruddha <mailing_list@xxxxxxxxx> [2007-10-28 14:14]:
I would like to add all repositories of the openSUSE Build Service to
yast2 and smart at once. How do I achieve this?
Believe me, you don't want this. You'll get endless conflicts.
I'll already have endless conflicts. However I do feel this is more
yast2/zypper related. Anyway is possible at all?

osc ls | sed 's,:,:/,g;
s,.*,http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/&/openSUSE_10.3,'

will give you a list of all possible 10.3 repositories (not all of them
exist). It's 1000+ repos btw. If you want to break your package
management stack, you can add them by calling 'zypper sa' in a loop. But
you _really_ don't want to do that.

Michal