[opensuse-buildservice] Debian error
  • From: Adam Lebsack <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:16:31 -0600
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with building debian packages. I uploaded a .dsc and the tar.gz like I normally do, but the build fails right at the end:

dpkg-genchanges: failure: cannot open upload file ../restore- dc_4.0b5-1_amd64.deb for reading: No such file or directory

The only thing I'm doing differently here is I'm building the package on my amd64 machine first, then uploading the source files it generates. Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam Lebsack
Engineering Manager
Ruffdogs Software, a division of Holonyx, Inc.
adam@xxxxxxxxxxx
970-232-2050 x2010