Re: [opensuse-buildservice] distributed SCM (was: New openSUSE Buildservice Roadmap)
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:38:40 +0200
On Thursday 25 October 2007, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:

BTW, I would find it a interesting exercise to look at hg (rather than
git) in order to find out whether it can be married with osc somehow, or
vice versa. But integration with git would also be possible I guess.

Because of what reasons do you think would be hg more suitable for being used
in the context of osc, only because it's also written in Python or are there
other reasons as well?

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>