[opensuse-buildservice] Creation of new projects - how and where?
  • From: Marius Tomaschewski <mt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:30:26 +0200
Hi!

I noticed, that it is not possible any more (in some cases) to create
new projects. It fails with Forbiden code (not visible in osc without
-H or in the web page).

I'd like to create two projects to build avira.com product packages
(antivir, dazuko, ...). One as a regular project, one for testing.

I'd like to name the regular project 'avira', e.g. as a subproject
of 'security' ('security:avira').

How and where can I create them? Another ideas for the project names?

Gruesse / Regards,
Marius Tomaschewski <mt@xxxxxxx>
--
Server Technologies Team, SUSE LINUX Products GmbH,
Nuernberg; GF: Markus Rex; HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)