Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Redirector issues.
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:25:19 +0200
* Dr. Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx> [Oct 25. 2007 17:45]:
On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 05:39:12PM +0200, Klaus Kaempf wrote:

Am I right to rephrase "it is redirected to the same mirror again on
the next request" as "the redirector is introducing the stickyness" ?

Yes, and it is optional behaviour, which can be switched off in the
Apache module. --Which is what I meant with "we have been running with and
without stickiness in the past".

So at least the "retry button doesn't switch mirror" problem
mentioned by Benji could be solved in the Redirector until
the client tools catch up.

Klaus

---