Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publish prevention does not work as expected
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:15:21 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

when I press the button to prevent publishing in a package I get the message:

ERROR  publish can only be enabled/disabled in the project

When the idea of the whole is, that certain packages required for building are not published, then this message is very strange. It would mean I can only decide it for a whole project and not for the individual packages.

I got no answer, so I ask again.

Is it really intented, that I can select publish/nopublish only for whole repositories and not for individual packages?

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ ;(PGP key available)