[opensuse-buildservice] TOP LEVEL PROJECT creation policy
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:52:26 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

For some time now I try to get a new top-level project for the geo-science user related GIS and mapping programs. I suggested Application:Geo for several reasons.

Now I can live with renaming, better suggestions and everything else, but being ignored is not very nice.

I talked to package beta testers and other buildservice project owners and tell them about a final project, the packages will be stored in and nothing happens. Not so fine.

1) I/We need a Geo-project (no science, but for users).
2) We need someone who is responsible for this and can be addressed
   directly.

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ ;(PGP key available)