Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (287 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Status: Build Service
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:55:09 +0200
- Message-id: <200709041655.10139.adrian@xxxxxxx>
from now on, we will send each tuesday the current state of the openSUSE build
service development to the list. This will include more than what we track on
our news page in the wiki like current open issues and current tasks we do
Additionaly Klaas Freitag joined the Build Service team as architect. Welcome
Klaas, maybe you want to introduce yourself and your goals a bit :)
* Build Service Development roadmap discussion between Michael, Klaas and
Adrian with an agreement for the next 4-6 month. A version to publish is WIP
* Improve source handling.
We want to improve our source handling and also the cooperation
possibilities within the OBS. And last but not least allow easy and
transparent source changes/additions to openSUSE:Factory.
Klaas posted already a concept paper for the server side, to be discussed
* We want to improve the security of the generated repositories of the OBS.
It should become possible to destinguish between projects via the used gpg
We will have a local meeting to discuss possible concepts with the SUSE
* Andreas Bauer diged into the memory leak problems of ruby/rails/OBS happens
on api.opensuse.org . A final fix does not exist, but a workaround should
protect us from downtimes in the future.
* api.o.o will get deployed to a new version tomorrow as well, it will esp.
include the larger updates from Thomas Scholz improving the build flag
* Server move / down time of the backend of the build service will happen
tomorrow as announced.
* The Build Service will use the e-mail adresses stored within the Novell
* some discussions about general hardware re-organisation and requirements
for next year.
please add stuff I missed (or wrote incorrectly), AJ will repost this as
general openSUSE status tomorrow on opensuse-project.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|