Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Empty xUbuntu package
  • From: Leo Eraly <leo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:06:28 +0200
Pere Constans wrote:
I'm trying to build a xUbuntu package. I wrote the dsc, control, and rules files. To write the latter, I took as example the rules file from
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/t/texmaker/texmaker_1.5-1ubuntu1.diff.gz

But, the resulting packages is empty, it doesn't have the files on it. The build appears successful. It has, however some messages like 'I have no package to build' and 'Compatibility levels before 4 are deprecated'.

You should check the debian/compat file. If it contains a value lower than 4 you get this message.

The I have no package to build is probably caused by a dh_* line somewhere in your rules file.

Leo

--
Leo Eraly
<leo at unstable dot be>