[opensuse-buildservice] How to organize your obs?
  • From: Leo Eraly <leo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:27:39 +0200
Hi,

We now have our OBS running but we would like to have different repositories for testing and for production.
How do you guys arrange this on your installations?

e.g: I upload packageX with version 1.0 to my testing project, after some testing I want to make it available in the production project.
After a while I upload a new version of packageX to my testing project but the version in the production repository should remain on version 1.0 untill I decide it can be replaced by the newer version.

My idea was to link the packages from testing to production but I'm afraid this causes problems when uploading a new package to the testing project...

Thanks in advance

Leo

--
Leo Eraly