[opensuse-buildservice] OBS installation problem
  • From: Leo Eraly <leo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:45:52 +0200
Hi,

1)
I'm currently installing OBS on top of SLES10 for our internal development project.

The installation went fine but the moment I try to add a repository to the the project and I select a distibution + release I get a

Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: unable to walk on path 'SUSE:SLE-10:SDK/standard'

error message.
This error is raised in /srv/www/obs/frontend/app/models/db_project.rb

link_repo = Repository.find_by_project_and_repo_name( path.project, path.repository )
          if link_repo.nil?
raise RuntimeError, "unable to walk on path '#{path.project}/#{path.repository}'"

THe find_by_project_and_repo_name function does an sql query on the repositories table which seems to contain information.

What can cause this error?

If I create a 'standard' repository like on the wiki suggested I don't get this error.

2)
I'm following the instructions on
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_10.2

Near the bottom of the page there is a line which says to
'to copy the rpms from the base distribution to /srv/obs/build/openSUSE:10.2/standard/i586/:full/ '

Is there an easy way to copy all these rpms from the cdroms to this location? Or even from a http/ftp source?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Leo
--