Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SPEC-File patching
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:24:21 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Stephan Binner wrote:

> On Tuesday, 13. March 2007 09:06:50 Dirk Stoecker wrote:
>
> > Is it possible or can it be implemented to have a patchfile for the SPEC
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Patches_agains_linked_packages

Thanks for the link. I fixed the entry a bit to be more verbose and
correct. It is now

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Patches_against_linked_packages

:-)

Seems my home project gets more and more an allover demo-project, as I
step for step use all the possibilities of Build Servcie.

Debian and Ubuntu is my next aim (at least for some packages).

Ciao