[opensuse-buildservice] How to install the Build Service on a local server?
  • From: "Jochen Hebbrecht" <jochenhebbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:11:07 +0100
Hello,

I'm searching for some information to install the Build Service on a
local server. We want to do some tests with it, as we're planning to
use it as our own buildtool. I have found the source code, but not a
way to install it. According to kblin:

[08:55] <kblin> yes, there should be instructions for that on the wiki somewhere

Unfortunately, I can't find that specific Wiki page ... :-( ... Also
Google doesn't provide me extra information.

Can somebody give me a tip where to find the information to install it?