[opensuse-buildservice] libopenipmi-dev found for Debian but not Ubuntu
  • From: Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:43:03 +0100
Hi,

Another problem building heartbeat... The build can't find libopenipmi-dev for Ubuntu even though it exists for Debian.

Is there a way to teach the BS how to find it?
Or does someone know of a way to account for differences between Ubuntu and Debian during the build?
(Ie. the way we use %if 0%{?suse_version} in spec files)

As far as I can tell, we need to use the same .dsc file but there is no way to make something optional

--
Andrew Beekhof