[opensuse-buildservice] Error: Cannot find tgetent in termcap or ncurses libraries
  • From: Jure Repinc <jlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:42:09 +0100
Hi,

I'm trying to use openSUSE build service to build packages for Thousand
Parsec game project. I strated with libtprl, a C++ Readline library.

I've written the specfile which builds just fine on Mandriva 2006 target
but it fails on all openSUSE targets with this error during configure phase:

checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
configure: error: Cannot find tgetent in termcap or ncurses libraries!

More here:
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libtprl&project=home%3AJRepin

Thanks in advance for help.

--