Re: [opensuse-buildservice] devel:languages:Python adding modules?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:17:10 +0100
On 2007-02-19 10:10:42 -0700, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > server:mail has all the packges already.
>
> They are horibly out of date. So could I be added to that repo so I may
> update them?

not that much. and the only reason why they are out of date:
upstream silently changed its domain without leaving a notice on the old
site. i got a mail about 2 weeks ago with the new domain. but i was too
busy. so ... just be patient.

before you think about packaging the same program/lib twice "just
because it is outofdate" ... you might want to ping the packager.

if you want to find out if a package is already there use

http://build.opensuse.org/search

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux