Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FUSE project?
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:19:51 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Christoph Thiel wrote:

> my home:cthiel1 project has quite some FUSE (and related) packages. So I
> thought, it might make sense to start a FUSE project. Any naming
> suggestions?

A general problem I have with the projects: Why are there so many?

If I need to have dozens of repositories in my yast2 installation list
something is wrong for me. Why e.g. different game subcategories?
Wouldn't be one game category better?

For me a better approach would be to have a few central repositories which
e.g. link to the packages in the home projects (in case of one maintainer
per package) or contain a package.

Ciao