Re: [opensuse-buildservice] add function: clobber Project
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:10:04 +0100
just a summary what I did to bring my Package in an unrecoverable error
state:

- I created a Package in the Project by using the Webinterface with the
option "link to package"
- this triggered the build of some rpms (the wrong ones, because it was
just a link)
- then I added file locally incl. the "real" specfile with a different
name and
tested them locally by osc build
- in meantime, on the server the "wrong packages were build"
- my local build went right
- I checked them in
- due to an expansion error build was already blocked

=>

So the only help was that Michael somehow reinstantiaded the build manually
(by removing the build *.rpms).

=>

If it is possible to bring the system into such an error state, the user
should
also be able to trigger such a "clobber and rebuild".

@Michael: Why did the server come into the state where the normal
"trigger rebuild" does not help?