Re: [opensuse-buildservice] add function: clobber Project (was: expansion errors for SUSE_Linux_10.0 + SUSE_Linux_10.1)
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:10:46 +0100
May I make a suggestion: Could you please add some functions, so that
poor people like
me can do the same? Sometimes it would help very much if you could add a
function like:

- clobber (clean all build packages)
- reevaluate the spec files
- a package in a project is in deactivated state when it is added. It
must first be activated.

so that you can overcome such a situation. I was just using the function
"add link" in the webinterface.
Lateron I worked with osc command client. I work in a way so I first
test everything with a
local "osc build" before I check in everything.