Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kxdocker (was From a mew member!)
  • From: Angelo Compagnucci <angelo.compagnucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:13:39 +0100
Alle giovedì 8 febbraio 2007, Pascal Bleser ha scritto:
> Keep kxdocker. It's a piece of junk, the website is unreadable and
> totally unclear how to package that stuff properly without spending
> hours on it testing, breaking, testing, breaking again, ...

Yes, you are right. The informations on the project site are totally unclear.
In the last days I contacted personally the author and I asked him
informations to make a correct package.

Now I have a totally fully working set o 24 packages!!! If you want I can
update the project website with more infos!!!

The software version cannot increase anymore because the author is working on
the new version based on qt4 and dbus. Then the packages I made are the
definitive ones.

> Please use the package search to see if something is already packaged or
> not: http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/

Thanks for the info!

Angelo