Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kxdocker (was From a mew member!)
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:28:51 +0100

Angelo Compagnucci wrote:
>> yaloki/suser-guru
>
> The RPM package provided by suser-guru is only the base system. Kxdocker is
> composed by 24 parts each one dipendent only from kxdocker-1.1.4.
> I made packages for all the components and I tested them on diffrent opensuse
> installations.

Keep kxdocker. It's a piece of junk, the website is unreadable and
totally unclear how to package that stuff properly without spending
hours on it testing, breaking, testing, breaking again, ...

> KeyJnote isn't manteined by anyone or I make a mistake???

It is. I stopped packaging keyjnote because it's already maintained by
Lenz Grimmer:
http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/index.jsp?searchTerm=keyjnote&distro=10.2

Please use the package search to see if something is already packaged or
not: http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/

It indexes the SUSE repos, the OBS repos, guru and packman.

cheers
- --