Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Webclient running locally (PATCH added)
  • From: David Mayr <dmayr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:05:00 +0100
Hi Dirk,

> Two other fixes I found are attached: Adding two links to reduce clicking
> effort. No ruby specifics here :-)

Hmmm, the first one of your two links is really unnecessary IMHO - watch the
looking glass symbol with the small plus in it on the top: there already is a
link to the advanced search on every page.

The second proposal makes more sense, but I think it's not really necessary.
At the project status page you can already see what's building/waiting...
Next argument would be, that there is a redesign of the complete buildservice
webclient planned (within next months, not in short-term) where we will have
links like that on every page for logged-in users. Please be patient

But nevertheless: thanks for your proposals!

--
David Mayr, http://davey.de
openSUSE LINUX, http://opensuse.de